Prospector Sailing Canoe Build

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Runners

Fitted the runners, these are glued and screwed from the inside, I did not know if they should be straight or follow the contour of the hull, I opted for following the contour as it looks better, this may affect the tracking though.


I removed the masking tape and it hadn’t done its job! Wish I had used insulating tape, I do like making more work for myself! I will need to make good before the varnish goes on.



A shot of my fly camp, the wind picked up last night so I had to get some extra guy lines on, looks a mess but its done the job and the rabbit (pictured above) could not attack it like it did the tent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

View My Stats

member of the Boatbuilding Ring Previous Site Random Site List Sites Next Site